Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cameron Progress

Finally got a chance to continue work on my "Cameron and the Bees" Painting today!


I'm pretty happy with it so far! Still have some decisions to make about how I am going to treat the meadow and grass, but I'm sure it will turn out fine. Love how the white dots and dashes in the woods magically turns blobs of color into trees. Ta-da! What an amazing trick.

Speaking of magic, my little porch garden is truly a sight to see lately. Here are a few photos:
Cucumber

Cucumber

Kentucky Wonder Beans - These grow several inches every day!

Squash Blossom

Yellow Squash
It makes me so happy to see happy plants! Hopefully I will have happy vegetables soon too.

1 comment:

  1. I should sign up for your next painting class... I have never painted a convincing tree. Nice progress!

    ReplyDelete