Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow

Our opening was a big success, and a lot of fun. Thank you, everyone, who ventured out on a cold and snowy Friday evening to see the show! Long-distance Blog followers: I'll post photos of our set-up and event soon!

I have so many people to thank for their help and support this past year:

My family, who cooked and hauled and ran errands and pounded nails and took care of technological puzzles!

Everyone at BayArts for taking care of all the details that make a show run smoothly, but especially gallery director Eileen! Our show was her life this past week.

My and Erin's pottery friends, who provided an abundance of food and were vital to the set-up. Special thanks to my pottery teacher Moira and "Kiln Czar" Joan. I couldn't have done it without you!

Stay tuned for photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment